I’m very, very late for Thursday’s top ten and this week it’s time for another photo scavenger hunt. Here’s the list of subjects to take pictures of this month:
- Blue Sky
- Palm Tree
- Straw Hat
This blog hop is hosted by Tamara at Part-time Working Hockey Mom
and it would be great if you wanted to join us – hop over to Tamara’s blog to see what my fellow bloggers have come up with for their pictures.
1. Cupcakes – this gorgeous looking cupcake with pink and purple hearts decorating it was made by a ten year old who brought them into my work for us all to enjoy. It was a lovely surprise.
2. Blue Sky – no matter the temperature here in the highlands, when the skies are clear it is such a beautiful place to be.
3. Berries – strawberries grown on raised stands so that it’s easier to pick them at a local fruit farm.
4. Five – I couldn’t think what to do for this one so here is a picture of a five pound note.
5. Fountain – the stream of water coming out of our heads is a fountain in Wynyard Tasmania, and we had a lot of our wedding photos taken in these gardens. This photo was taken last year when we were home.
6. Boat – I’ve realised that I have lots of photos of boats so for this post I’m sharing a boat that’s in need of some love and attention. This was on the Isle of Skye.
7. Tuk-Tuk – for a moment I thought I would fail with this object, but then I remembered that we saw this Tuk-Tuk in Krakow Poland and of course I took a photo at the time as we thought it was a very nice Tuk-Tuk.
8. Laundry – When we went camping in the far north of Scotland earlier this year we saw this washing line strung up between two motorbikes which I thought was a very ingenious idea.
9. Palm Tree
– on the west coast of Scotland is the village of Plockton (My A to Z post from 2017
) and there are lots of palm trees along the loch front.
10. Straw Hat – my beloved in full music festival mode including straw hat and blue necklace.
Here’s a bonus photo as I just have to share this momentous occasion – all three of our brats lying fairly close together. It only lasted about five minutes, but it’s progress.
Until next time, be good, stay safe, and have a wonderful week.
Pamela & Ken