Can you believe it’s November already? Where did the year go? This weeks Top Ten is coming up with things that are going to help us brighten up those dull November days. Thanks as always to Tamara at Part-time Working Hockey Mom
for setting the theme.
1. Time to get out gloves, scarves, and hats – colourful ones will help brighten up not just your day but the days of people who see you.
2. Take time to enjoy the gorgeous sunsets that we get at this time of the year – beautiful colours and crisp clear air here in the highlands.
3. Get out for walks in the fresh air and take time to stop and meet the locals.
4. Paint your nails in a bright, cheerful colour.
5. Go out and have coffee and cake at a nice little local cafe.
6. Wear brightly coloured socks that make you smile when you look at them.
7. Spread beautiful flowers around your home.
8. Enjoy the warmth of a fire, and if you haven’t got one of your own, find a cafe that might have one.
9. Smile at all the gorgeous Christmas decorations that are now fully taking over the towns and shops.
10. Sometimes just curling up in bed reading with a beloved furbie can brighten up any day.
What’s your favourite thing to do to brighten up November? Before you go, pop over to Tamara’s Blog
to see what my fellow bloggers have come up with.
Until next time, be good, stay safe, and have a wonderful November.
Pamela & Ken
4 thoughts on “Top Ten Thursday – Brighten up your November”
Yep, you've got the full blown fuzzy factor going on in November :-)I think there is a pattern going on: no matter the theme, the both of us always manage to sneak in coffee ;-)))While I don't associate sunsets and spectacular skies with November, we had one just last weekend: https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba0niNwBfed/?taken-by=tamaragerberThanks for playing!
That is a wonderful list. Nice socks and gloves 🙂
I like that, the 'fuzzy factor' – I think that's me to a tee. Thanks for the great themes.
Thank you, glad you like it. Have a lovely day.