|Pom Pom Rug|
2. I have a Pinterest board for recycled living and one of the ideas that really appeals to me is making things out of old tyres, and especially painting them bright colours and making them into seats.
|Recycled Tyre seat|
3. This one is a want to do but don’t think I’ll ever be able to. Make perfect sugar cookies and decorate them beautifully with icing.
|Iced Sugar Cookies|
4. This is just an example, but I would prefer to make a birthday calendar out of driftwood and wooden disks. This is a must do but I’m yet to find the perfect piece of driftwood for the project.
5. This one is in the halfway done category – a ribbon wreath. I started one for Christmas last year and got it half done, so need to get it out of the Christmas box and finish it for this year. Mine has greens, reds, golds, tartan, and sparkly white.
6. Mini Grasshopper Pies. I took part in a bake off competition when I worked at Maggie’s West London, and for the semi-final we had to make a pie, so mine were these green marshmallow delights, and they got me through to the final (unfortunately I came second). These are no bake with an oreo crust and a filling that consists of Fluff (marshmallow cream), mint flavouring, and green food colouring.
7. This is an idea that I got from the Dating Divas – they have lots of lovely boards that are full of romantic ideas. This is a one week pill box but instead of pills I put sweets into each day’s box along with a love note for my beloved.
|365 Notes Jar|
Are you a Pinterest fan? Do you have lots of pins of things that you’d love to do if you had more time on your hands? Before you go, pop over to Tamara’s blog and see what my fellow bloggers have come up with for their list – Click Here to Visit.
Until next time, be good, stay safe, and hoping things are good in your part of the world.
Pamela & Ken
P.S: Bonus pin shows what I would love to do if we had our own home – create lots of spaces for Princess Cookie (and any other cats we may adopt) to roam around the home.
|Cat Friendly Home|