5. We know exactlly what plants we need for health and wellbeing along with which plants will keep snakes away, which is always a good thing (thistle will make them fight each other so we should be fine here in Scotland) thanks to the A to Z of Magical and Medicinal Herbs in SARA’S BLOG.
6. I’ve discovered that I love stories about dragons, which shocked me as I’ve never really liked fantasy books, so I’ve had a whole new genre of book opened up to me as a result of visiting SOPHIE’S THOUGHTS AND FUMBLES.
7. I already have a huge bucket list of places I want to visit around the world and I’ve added so many more from Europe that I must see thanks to Denise’s fabulous blog MY LIFE IN RETIREMENT.
8. I had so many memories revived of my year working in the Middle East by reading about this area of the world in the blog MADLY-IN-VERSE.
9. When I was younger I used to love all the old black and white films and especially loved films from the 30’s and 40’s. A lot of those films would fall into the Film Noir category and I finally have a better understanding of these from Sarah’s blog THE OLD SHELTER.
10. Hilary’s blog POSITIVE LETTERS took us through the world of rare breeds and I learnt so much about where animals came from and the struggle to keep these breeds alive in the modern world.
11. Stephanie once again gave us a fascinating look at old tombstones, which is something I love, and I always learn so much about the symbols on old headstones from her blog SOUTHERN GRAVES.
I could go on and on as I visited so many fabulous blogs during the challenge. Several of the above will be ones that I add to my blog list, just like I did after last years challenge – I think that this is one of the great things about the A to Z in that you discover great blogs that you never would have found otherwise.
Thanks obviously has to go to the magical elves and fairies that manage the A to Z challenge and keep everything running smoothly – great challenge and I’m sure I’ll be back again last year.
The biggest thanks has to go to my gorgeous husband who drove me around the countryside to get the photos I needed for my posts – don’t worry, I did pay him with lots of cake breaks.
Hope you enjoyed my A to Z challenge posts and make sure you visit the blogs I’ve mentioned above as they’re all wonderful.
Until next time, be good, stay safe, and have a really fabulous week.
Pamela & Ken