- Salt & Pepper
- Phone Booth
2. At the weekend we went to Brodie Castle for a coffee and they had these lovely copper and wooden Salt & Pepper shakers. They’re quite modern looking but they still suit the old fashioned kitchen we were sitting in.
3. For Calm my beloved took this photo as he thinks that if the calm meditations don’t work for me then there is always Prosecco and chocolate.
4. This Phone Booth was for the AA which is the car rescue company, though due to mobile phones all of the roadside rescue points were decommissioned in 2002. Some, like this one, still remain as a symbol of days gone by.
5. Over Christmas and New Year Nairn Harbour had been emptied out for repairs, which was very strange, but all is back to normal now with the yachts back in their rightful place.
6. Stop – I was going to try and find something funny but have gone with a simple sign instead. If I’d had my phone with me yesterday at work when I went to buy my lunch time latte I would have had a perfectly ironic picture. There was a patient smoking right in front of the stop smoking sign.
7. This bench is a great example of Devotion. There are three of these benches in the highlands that are to remember a much loved minister, and on every bench there are carved socks of different colours as Reverend Ranald Gauld would wear odd socks. The community raised the funds to make sure there was a lasting memorial that celebrated the reverend’s quirks.
8. This picture isn’t technically vitamins but it’s what we’ve got in our cupboard – supplements for various aches and pains.
9. I couldn’t find a cart anywhere but my beloved found this one when he was out walking with Bramble Jelly, so saved the day.
10 thoughts on “Top Ten Thursday – February Scavenger Hunt”
Hi Pam – well done … and your beloved did find some really good photos for the two challenges … love the Prosecco … and the cart … cheers Hilary
I like the way Ken thinks. Also prosecco and chocolate is never wrong!May I ask which finger your Buddha has lost..? ;-)))Thanks for playing, very creative contributions!
You did really well on this. You have to work to get all the shots needed and this list is pretty long.Have a fabulous day and weekend. ♥
Great photos, this looks like a fun challenge. I take turmeric too 🙂 Have a nice weekend!
Love this post. No. 4 works for me too. My garden buddha lost her head this winter. She has been out there for over 40 years so maybe it is time to replace her. My phone box would be my Doctor Who cookie tin. It makes the wonky sound when the top closes alerting mom to a cookie thief. Have a good week.
Thanks Hilary, I so laughed when he showed me what he'd done for calm – I was expecting a shot of the sea, but he totally surprised me.Have a great day.
Ken's way of thinking is totally unique. :)Really enjoyed the scavenger hunt – and Buddha has lost his middle finger.
Thanks Sandee, have a great week.
I love trying to come up with a different take on the photos, though not always achieving this.Have a lovely week.
So sad that your Buddha has lost their head, but nice opportunity to get a lovely new one. Your cookie tin sounds fabulous.Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely week.