This week for top ten Thursday, Tamara at Part-time Working Hockey Mom has asked us to list songs that make us happy. All of these songs make me want to sing along, and several of them make me want to get up and dance. I wonder what you would have on your list.
1. David Bowie & Mick Jagger – Dancing in the Street
2. Travelling Wilburys – Last Night.
This one has a special place in my heart as when I did a Contiki tour of the states with three of my friends, this was the theme song of the tour which meant that it was played every morning on the bus for three weeks.
3. S Club 7 – Reach
5. J. Geils Band – Centerfold
6. Bob Geldof – Great Song of Indifference. This used to be the song that the DJ would play to end the night at Bayrock, the nightclub in Burnie, Tasmania that my friends and I used to go to.
7. Aqua – Barbie Girl
8. 4 Non Blondes – What’s Up
9. The B-52’s – Love Shack
10. Jennifer Lopez – On The Floor ft Pitbull