This weeks top ten is about the fun things we want to do in this new year of 2018. Thanks as always to Tamara from Part-time Working Hockey Mom for hosting this fun weekly blog challenge. This top ten sort of coincides with the theme I chose for one of my beloved’s Christmas presents – I made up a diary for him with things booked throughout the year for us to do together. This is the front page of the diary that I coloured for him.
Here’s my top ten:
1. Find a recipe for vegetarian marshmallows and learn how to make them (I love marshmallows and miss them – you can buy them but not as easily).
2. Go wild swimming in a Scottish loch.
3. Have more picnics.
4. Enter some baking in the Nairn Country Show – Ken has to as well, we’re going to see if either of us get a prize.
5. Eat more ice cream. There are so many Italian ice cream shops in Scotland that it would be rude not to try them.
6. Visit more old graveyards – hours and hours of fun.
10. Snuggle with my beloved any chance I get as that’s always a fun thing to do.
What fun things have you got planned for this year? Before you go, hop over to Tamara’s Blog and see what my fellow bloggers have come up with.
Until next time, be good, stay safe, and make sure you have fun in the next week.
Pamela & Ken