It’s top ten Thursday and this week we’re listing the things that have recently made our day, made us laugh or at least smile, just a collection of positive moments! Thanks to Tamara, Part-time Working Hockey Mom, for the great theme choice.
This is my list of moments that have made me feel good during the last week.
1. Cat Yoga: when Cookie is grooming herself and it looks like she is contorting herself into the best yoga poses – I wish I was half as flexible.
2. Christmas Cups: I always love it when Costa Coffee get in their Christmas themed take out coffee cups, and I love this gingerbread one.
3. Coffee Delivery: this also involves the above photo. Earlier this week we didn’t have enough milk left at home for my coffee that I take to work in my thermal mug, so just went without. I’d been at work about twenty minutes when a gorgeous Scotsman (Ken) walked in the door with a latte and a croissant for me – it really gave me a good feeling for the rest of the day.
4. Puppy Dog Eyes: this face when Bramble Jelly is trying to convince me that I should let her up on my knee for a cuddle.
6. Hair Appointment: on Saturday I went and had my colour topped up and a trim, and it always makes me feel so relaxed by the time I leave. I love the head massage when having my hair washed, and I always fall asleep whilst my hairdresser is cutting my hair – she regularly has to gently move my head back up to the right angle.
7. Fancy Furniture: This chair and cushions is in the hairdressers and it makes me smile and wish I had something like that at home.
8. Hooded Cat: I was walking through the Victorian Market in Inverness at the weekend and found this hooded cat on the wall outside a new shop – smiles galore at discovering this.
9. My Beloved: how could I not have him in a list about things that make me smile, laugh, and feel good.
10. A Caticorn: This week one of my lovely colleagues gave me this card which, as she thought, is perfect for me. It’s a cat, that’s a unicorn, and it’s covered in glitter – a caticorn. Everytime I look at it I smile and feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
What has made you smile this week? Before you go, make sure you visit Tamara’s blog, Part-time Working Hockey Mom and see what my fellow bloggers have come up with.
Until next time, be good, stay safe, and give someone else a reason to smile this week.
Pamela & Ken