Today for the top ten we’re doing another photo scavenger hunt with the list provided by our lovely host Tamara at Part-time Working Hockey Mom. These are the ten items we had to take a picture of:
2. Outdoor Art – in one of the streets in Inverness there are several of these installations that look like the pavement has been lifted up by an earthquake.
3. Bus Terminal – the huge bus terminal in Nairn, the town we live in. It’s in the middle of a car park which has take away shops on one side and apartment buildings behind where we are taking the photo from.
4. Heart – this lovely wooden candle holder was turned into a vase by my beloved this week, and it looks lovely with some of my favourite flowers in it.
5. Pink Blooms – beautiful rhododendron in our garden.
6. Clock Face – this musical clock is in the shopping centre in Inverness, and when the music plays all the animals plus Mr & Mrs Noah move around. I love that there is a kangaroo in the crows nest and how there is always a row of people watching it when it strikes the hour.
7. Mexican Food – homemade nachos.
8. Vintage – it’s amazing how many modern things are being designed to look vintage, even cars. I found these kettles this week and think they look really funky.
9. Black – the only thing I could have for this is our own little black cat, Lord Rocky Horror, who earlier this evening licked the top off my portuguese tart. I’d looked away for a second and he took full advantage, living up to the horror part of his name.
10. Shoes – this is my second cheat photo, they are chocolate shoes which were at the Chocolate Show we attended in London in 2014.