Firstly I would have loved to have had the chance to interview Mother Teresa as her life fascinates me and I nearly always include her in my list of people I would invite to my perfect dinner party. The top three questions I would want to ask her are:
- How did you maintain your faith when faced with so many horrific events during your lifetime?
- Did you ever experience romantic love?
- What one moment in your life is the one you are most thankful for?
The second person, who is still alive, would be the Dalai Lama. A man who at the age of two was identified as the reincarnation of the Dalai Lama and entered the monastery at the age of six. The top three questions I’d like to ask his holiness are:
- After having so much responsibility put on you at such a young age, did you ever feel like rebelling and turning your back on it all?
- Who do you think has had the worst impact on the world during your lifetime and what would you say to them if you had them alone in a room?
- Having visited well over sixty countries, which place (apart from Tibet) has been your favourite and where did you meet the nicest people?
2. I would like to be interviewed by Ellen Degeneres. I was debating between Oprah and Ellen as I think they’re both amazing women, but I chose Ellen as she makes me laugh as much as she makes me cry and I think I’d feel more comfortable with her.
Who would you like to interview if you had the chance? Before you go, pop over to McGuffy’s Reader to see what my fellow bloggers have come up with.
Until next time, be good, stay safe, and have a fun filled weekend.
Pamela & Ken
P.S: Nothing to see here, just the Princess chilling.